by Chris Black
You haven’t seen anything yet regarding the price appreciation of used cars.
In 2026, based on the enacted rules by the Biden administration, all new vehicles sold in the USA must get better than 40mpg in real world combined driving.
It isn’t going to happen. The only new cars that achieve this are the base Nissan Versa, Mitsubishi Mirage, The Prius, and Hyundai hybrid. There isn’t a single truck, SUV, or crossover that hits it.
30 mpg average is doable, but not 40. Not with current engine tech. The rule is not highway driving, but combined. We aren’t getting there, which means there won’t be anything available.
Auto Market Could Experience A "Buyer's Strike": Morgan Stanley's Jonas t.co/SxVpJSNMNc
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 1, 2022
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Costa Rica Under Seige
- Outbreak of hemorrhagic fever In Iraq giving a fatality rate 20%—1 in 5: the outbreak is spreading fast
- Jeremy Kauffman: “Was skeptical of the ‘grooming’ narratives. But yesterday almost every teacher in NH demanded the right …”
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- The latest cover of the Economist…
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- Another Large Real Estate Crash Is Coming Soon?