Fully Vaccinated People Are Contagious And Spread Delta Variant To The Unvaccinated Says CDC
People who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 yet still get infected with the delta strain could transmit the infection to unvaccinated people, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday in justifying renewed recommendations for mask-wearing.
July 30 (UPI) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday released data showing that vaccinated people are at increased risk for COVID-19 infection with the Delta variant and that they can spread the disease nearly as easily as unvaccinated people.
Nearly 75% of COVID-19 cases connected with large gatherings on Cape Cod in Massachusetts occurred in people fully vaccinated against the virus, according to data published Friday by the CDC.
Four of the five people hospitalized due to COVID-19 in these cases were fully vaccinated, it said.
These findings are “concerning and [were] a pivotal discovery leading to CDC’s updated mask recommendation,” Walensky said.
but they do keep on reporting that the CDC recommends that the pregnant women should get the shot, f*cking damn treason
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…