Chris Cuomo does it again, this time retweeting a totally bogus claim — without a lick of fact-checking — that some kid bought an AR-15 without valid ID. Twitter busts him on the fact that the same kid admitted he never bought the weapon, and Ben Shapiro adds that:
“When called on it, Cuomo tweeted, “Isn’t the point that the kid’s age and lack of ID wasn’t a deterrent? and this isn’t all gun shops. Place I bought my shotgun basically goes farther than the law requires and makes judgments about whom to sell to. Point is the system should be better.”
Again, we see an alleged journalist whose purported commitment to principles of accuracy are swept aside when there’s advocacy to be made. CNN’s own guidelines say:
“CNN does not try to appeal to a specific point of view or political constituency. To the contrary, the reporters, producers, editors and writers at CNN aim for comprehensive journalism.”
I wonder if he’s actually read this.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.