by Chris Black
The trucker rebellion in Canada is a perfect example of forms of resistance that will be made obsolete by automation, AI and kill-switches on car engines. Somewhere right now there’s an NGO or Think Tank drafting a report with a bland title such as:
”Supply Chain Vulnerabilities, Solutions Going Forward”
Which will be crammed with bureaucratic jargon but in essence mean:
”We can’t have the eaters controlling choke points anymore”
As we’ve said from the beginning: all of these decisions have already been made, and they are already being implemented. There is nothing anyone can do about any of it.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News