by Chris Black
The company is worth around $3 trillion given the day. For that valuation, the quarter was abysmal.
Apple needs to take 100% market share of the global computer industry to be worth one quarter of that.
— New York Post (@nypost) January 28, 2022
Don’t start me on Tesla…unless they sold 80 million cars, the stock is overvalued by 95%.
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) January 27, 2022
So how many more cars did they deliver than they produced during the quarter?
Tesla is a company that produces physical product that manages to deliver more units than they make.
I guess in Elon world that is possible.
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting