Evidence in plain sight is bountiful.
If you are not aware of this competent and proven investigator from past exposed crimes, it’s worth looking at the mountain of solid evidence against CF fraud and crimes.
Clinton Foundation Tax Return Shows It’s Rotten To The Core
These figures are from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation for the tax year 2014.
The copy of the tax return is from the National Center for Charitable Statistics website!
You can get the latest tax return on any charitable organization! (link below)
Total revenue (line 12) ……………….$177,804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) ………..$5,160,385.00 (that’s less than 3%)
Total expenses of………………………… $91,281,145.00
expenses include: salaries (line 15)….$34,838,106.00
fund raising fees (line 16a) ……….$850,803.00
other expenses (line 17) …..$50,431,851.00
They list 486 employees (line 5)!
It took 486 people who are paid $34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and expenses, to give away $5.1 MILLION WHICH IS LESS THAN 3% OF TOTAL REVENUES!
Line 22 shows ending year net assets/fund balances of $332,471,349.00 which is up $85,171,891 from last year’s tax return!
And they call this a CHARITY?
You can access the entire return here: Link for Clinton Foundation Tax Return and here projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/311580204
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!