by Pamela Williams
WikiLeaks dropped more leaks as the Debate played out. First of all, they reported Hillary was given a better camera angle, because it made her look more authoritative. In my opinion, that is no biggie, but the next tidbit they dropped is.
The FBI just dumped189 pages of heavily redacted Clinton witness interviews.
FBI report: Everyone one at Platte River Networks (PRN) had access to Hillary Clinton's emails pic.twitter.com/KAMCywHg3t
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) September 26, 2016
A technician hired by Hillary Clinton to run the private email system she used while US secretary of state told investigators he tried to pass on colleagues’ concerns that the system might not comply with records laws, FBI interview summaries show.
Bryan Pagliano, the technician Clinton hired when she joined the State Department in 2009, told federal investigators he relayed the concerns to Cheryl Mills, then Clinton’s chief of staff.
Mills, whose lawyer did not respond to requests for comment, has previously testified under oath she could not recall anyone alerting her to potential problems with Clinton’s email arrangement.
The episode had not been disclosed until the Federal Bureau of Investigation released on Friday night nearly 200 pages of additional records from its year-long investigation into the handling of classified government documents by Clinton and her staff via an unauthorized email server in the basement of her New York home.
So thanks to WikiLeaks the public now has more information of laws broken by Hillary Clinton concerning her private email server. Further we have proof of Platte River Institute alerting Cheryl Mills, Hillary’s chief of staff, of their concerns about the fact the server was able to be viewed by anyone. Further, we know Mills lied about this to the FBI, and the FBI knew it.
FBI Director should resign now, and the voting public must remember all of these incriminating facts against Hillary Clinton which makes her unfit for the Presidency of the United States.
Further links on this story are:
Tweets by wikileaks
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline