China’s foreign ministry earlier this week officially vowed to take a “resolute and strong” response to any Taiwan visit by Pelosi, which was reported to be next month. Her trip would be the first by a House speaker to Taipei since 1997.
Pelosi’s office didn’t respond to a request from the Financial Times for comment about whether she might abandon her trip.
Beijing routinely responds angrily to countries that deal directly with Taiwan, which China claims as part of its territory. President Joe Biden also raised doubts about whether the visit would go ahead, saying Wednesday that the military thinks it’s “not a good idea right now.”
See also MI Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Sending China 100s Of Millions Of Dollars To Set Up A CCP Run Plant with Chinese Workers In The Middle Of Michigan
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.