By Harry Dent
The markets continued to creep up on Friday morning, anticipating the finalization of the U.S.-China trade deal and the end to the trade war.
But what we really need here, to get a final confirmation of my Dark Window scenario, is a correction. Based on how the markets have behaved since late December, this current rise looks like a first wave up (in Elliott wave parlance), with two more to follow… taking us to 10,000 on the Nasdaq, 33,000-plus on the Dow, and 3,500 on the S&P 500.
With us just 2% from the highs on the S&P 500 and Dow, and 3% on the Nasdaq, watch today’s video to hear what I expect will happen next… and why.
I’ll also explain my timing and targets.
Note: I recorded this video yesterday, so when I refer to “today,” that’s Friday, and “yesterday” is Thursday.
Harry Dent – April Market Update
As the markets continue to creep up, Harry talks about how much higher they could go and provides an update on how much longer his "Dark Window" could be open…Click here for complete coverage of Harry's "Dark Window" opportunity: bit.ly/2Uerdzt
Posted by Economy and Markets on Friday, April 5, 2019
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…