- Company fires its CEO without a named successor
- Core marketplace revenue down 55%
- Q4 revenue expected to be even worse than Q3 despite the holidays… unheard of. The company had already completely shut off marketing in Q3, so this means customers are ditching Wish left and right
- Most importantly, Free Cash Flow was -$344M this quarter. The company is burning roughly $300M/quarter this year (despite shutting off sales and marketing) and has $1.1B left… At this rate, the company will be insolvent by next summer.
I’m not saying short the stock, but if you think the stock has “bottomed”, I think there’s a good chance the bottom is at $0/share and it’ll get there as soon as next summer.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence or consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections