Ok, the Associated Press Stylebook has joined the woke crowd. They now have said that a “mistress” to a married man can no longer be called a “mistress,” but “companion, friend or lover.” I think many wives prefer “homewrecker” or just “bitch.” Meanwhile, realtors are told to no longer call the master bedroom “master” because that symbolizes slavery and it should be called the “primary” bedroom.
Kids in New York City schools have been told not to refer to their parents as “parents, mother, or father,” because that will offend some who is an orphan. I suppose the new title should be my “Thing One” and “Thing Two,” but perhaps that might offend those who have a thing in the box as in the “Adam’s Family.” So if you are married with a “mistress” on the side, she is now your “second companion,” and your wife is now your “first companion” in a divorce setting. Does this all change sexual harassment to unsolicited companionship? I guess next it will be wrong to call a politician corrupt. He is just someone who avoids responsibility! Perhaps we have to revise the entire legal system thanks to woke culture!
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting