Racing league NASCAR has attacked the “Let’s Go Brandon” chant, castigating the sport’s conservative fans in favor of a political alliance with the corporate media and the Left.
Steve Phelps, the president of the corporation, said that NASCAR does not want to he associated with the saying, which originated from an interview following a race. An NBC personality misheard NASCAR fans chanting “F*** Joe Biden,” instead translating the words from the crowd as “Let’s Go Brandon,” believing the fans to be referencing driver Brandon Brown.
Phelps threatened lawsuits against NASCAR fans who use what they claim is copyrighted league imagery in Let’s Go Brandon merchandise. Some have sold t-shirts and material with racing stripes resembling NASCAR’s logo, although it’s unclear if a copyright claim from the league would have any merit.
Phelps also said NASCAR will pursue action against any illegal use of its trademarks on merchandise boasting the slogan. Retired baseball star Lenny Dykstra posted a photo on Twitter this week of a man eating breakfast at a New Jersey hotel wearing a black “Let’s go, Brandon” shirt alongside NASCAR’s trademarked color bars.
“We will pursue whoever (is using logos) and get that stuff,” Phelps said. “That’s not OK. It’s not OK that you’re using our trademarks illegally, regardless of whether we agree with what the position is.”
Steve Phelps: ‘The noose was real’
NASCAR details its investigation of Bubba Wallace’s garage stall
Transcript with Phelps about Bubba Wallace’s ‘noose’.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections