- Issa Ismail, a barber from Detroit, Michigan, was born a biological woman
- When she was 19, she announced that she was transgender and started transitioning to a male by taking testosterone
- She took hormones for six years, and they completely changed her body. She also surgically removed her breasts, but soon realized she wasn’t happy as a man
- In February 2021, after developing depression, she decided to ‘de-transition’ back into a female and stopped the testosterone therapy altogether
- Now, she has shared her experience in the hopes that she can help others who are struggling with their gender identity and are unsure about transitioning
A woman, 26, who came out as a transgender man at 19 has revealed she is now ‘de-transition’ back to female – six years after starting testosterone and having her breasts surgically removed.
Issa Ismail, a barber from Detroit, Michigan, was born a woman. But at the age of 19, she announced that she was transgender and began transitioning to a male, beginning the physical process by taking testosterone.
She took the hormones for six years, and they completely changed her appearance, helping to create more masculine characteristics, such as a deeper voice, facial hair growth, and muscle growth, while redistributing fat away from her hips and breasts.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- All card Machines down – This is happening Nationwide right this minute.
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- The latest cover of the Economist…