A woman was shocked to discover how much information Amazon had collected on her from just a few devices – and created a video to shared the shocking truth with others.
TikTok star @my.data.not.yours uploaded a clip for her fans documenting all the information that the tech giant had collected about her.
She said she put in a request but didn’t expect them to have too much, but was ‘not totally comfortable’ with what she discovered.
It turned out that Amazon had her location, all her phone contacts, and thousands and thousands of recordings of her voice – collected from products that she gladly bought and placed in her home.
What do you think about the information Amazon collects? Let us know in the comments
In the video, she said: “I requested all the data that Amazon has on me, and here’s what I found.
“For reference, I have two dots and one echo, plus a few smart bulbs.”
She then opens a zip filed that had previously been downloaded and it contains many folders, which are titled ‘Alerts’, ‘Answers’, ‘Audio and Transition’, ‘Lists’, ‘Routines’, ‘Shopping’, ‘Skills’, and ‘Video’, amongst others.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies