He tried to save the date.
A woman’s date night in Virginia took a wild turn when a stranger passed her a note telling her to “run” from her companion because of “too many red flags.”
Her description of the bizarre warning amassed thousands of likes on Twitter before the gal locked her account, the Daily Mail reported.
The now-hidden tweet posted over the weekend by user Hadia S recounted how the rendezvous started innocently enough as Hadia joined a man for a coffee date.
However, when her date got up to go the bathroom, “the gay guy” sitting behind her passed her a note scribbled on the back of a CVS receipt, the woman recalled.
An accompanying photo shows the message, which cautioned: “Too many red flags. Run. Be safe girl.”
The “Shutter Island”-esque incident has made waves on Twitter with many users imploring Hadia to divulge more details of the date, specifically with regard to the “red flags” in question.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…