Woman Poisoned by Using Napkin at Restaurant Birthday Dinner – on her car door when she came out

Sharing is Caring!

They think maybe it was meant to be a kidnapping.

So don’t touch anything that might be on your car when you come out!!

“A Houston, Texas woman says she was rushed to the hospital after touching a napkin on her car door that was apparently poisoned.

See also  ANOTHER HOAX! Democrats Ridiculously Lie That Americans Are Somehow Being ‘Secretly Poisoned by Their Gas Stoves’ [If True, Democrats Would Be FORCING You to Use a Gas Stove]

Erin Mims was at a Houston restaurant celebrating her birthday on Tuesday afternoon with her husband, but when the couple went back to get in their car, a napkin was on the door.”



Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.