This woman lost 80 pounds on a different kind of elimination diet. She eliminated social media.
Brenda Finn, 33, a candlemaker from London, told SWNS she had “always been a bit chubby,” but starting in 2016 she started to gain a lot of weight, reaching 217 pounds by August 2020.
It was around then that Finn — who also suffers from alopecia, an autoimmune disorder that causes hair loss — had a turning point.
“I remember looking in the mirror and thinking “Oh s**t, how have I got this big?” Finn told SWNS.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline