As I mentioned on the Private Blog yesterday, the Federal Reserve declared World War III in the financial markets as the European Central Bank (ECB) was on its knees groveling to please don’t raise rates. The Bank of England (BoE) is in far better shape that the ECB which is on the verge of collapse. The BoE became the first major central bank to raise interest rates to 0.25% from an historic low of 0.1%. They were the first central bank to raise rates since the beginning of the pandemic, while the ECB said it would continue to cut its bond purchases but that is questionable.
The ECB is in serious trouble. Where the Fed has allowed previous purchases to mature, the ECB has been rolling everything they have been buying in addition to new purchases. Europe is just doomed and the lockdowns following the agenda of Schwab’s Great Reset make her claims of economic growth a very bad joke.
The ECB is the major crisis. The BoE did not follow that course of action as the ECB so it is not in such a state of need of intensive care. Needless to say, the computer’s projection of rising rates appears to be on target.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49