Wrapping my head around why anyone thinks Fed pivot: employment cost index came in at 5.0%, core PCE 5.1% – both accelerated m/m.
— Stephanie Link (@Stephanie_Link) October 30, 2022
66% of American workers are worse off financially than a year ago due to inflation, per CNBC.
— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 30, 2022
The big question heading into the Fed meeting is about what, if anything, Powell will say about December.
Economists say that is in part because of some ambiguity over the Fed's reaction function around any step down to 50 bps—even if the estimated terminal rate is rising. t.co/5H64CSUxvd
— Nick Timiraos (@NickTimiraos) October 29, 2022
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1