President Trump Wins Reelection After Amy Coney Barrett Confirmation and Massive Trove of Data released from Biden’s laptop
Trump Supporters to Joe Biden, “You don’t have a Chance Joe!”
— Derek Utley (@realDerekUtley) September 21, 2020
Former Obama Defense Secretary Gates Stands By Statement That Biden Has Been Wrong On Nearly Every Major Foreign Policy Question
Robert Gates, who served as defense secretary for the Obama administration, paused for a moment and said “I don’t know” in an interview Sunday when asked if he thinks former VP Joe Biden would be a good president.
CBS’s “Face The Nation” host Margaret Brennan asked Gates if he stood by a statement from his memoir that Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
“I think I stand by that statement,” Gates said.
- Andrii Derkach posted to Facebook on Friday to say there is a ‘second laptop’
- In the post Derkach says that laptop ‘was given to Ukrainian law enforcement’
- ‘These are not the last witnesses or the last laptop,’ he warned in the post
- Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, has said foreign sources did not provide the Hunter Biden emails first reported last week
- Derkach is one of Giuliani’s principal contacts; a Treasury Department sanction announcement characterized him as an ‘active Russian agent for over a decade’
- Last week, the New York Post published emails and photographs that the outlet claimed were contained on a laptop owned by Hunter Biden
- Messages suggested that Hunter had arranged for a top executive at Burisma to meet his father when he was VP and in charge of US policy with Ukraine
In the emails published by the Post, Hunter Biden is shown pursuing a lucrative deal involving China’s largest private energy company, saying in one message that the proposed deal would be ‘interesting for me and my family’, before discussing remuneration packages.
The FBI is reportedly conducting an investigation into whether the allegations are part of a Russian disinformation campaign against the Biden campaign, though the agency has refused to speak publicly on the matter.
Former White House strategist Steve Bannon, who was recently arrested for federal money-laundering and fraud, said Sunday everything that has come to light from Hunter Biden’s hard drive is true.
He said Hunter’s lawyer tried to email the repair shop to get the laptop back and has since then contacted Bannon and his team to retrieve the sensitive hard drive.
On April 7-9, 2010 Hunter Biden began courting Chinese Cash
Know what else happened starting in 2010?
All US spies in China were hunted down and systematically executed t.co/vvvrJiToIg
— Rich Higgins (@RichHiggins_DC) October 18, 2020