“As we are clearly seeing boosters are key to keeping yourself, your friends and your family safe,” Mr Perrottet said.
I guess the real efficacy is zero, huh?
Only anti-vaxxers would be against four shots a year, huh?
The COVID-19 booster interval for residents across multiple states has been reduced to three months “effective immediately” in Victoria and from Friday in NSW.
Both Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews and his NSW counterpart Dominic Perrottet confirmed the change on Wednesday with the gap between the second jab and the booster shot slashed from a four month wait.
“If three months have passed since the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine you will be eligible for a third dose,” Mr Andrews said.
h/t PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?