by Chris Black
She also acknowledged that in the near future in the United States should not expect a significant reduction in fuel prices.
— bigrussianshop🇷🇺 (@bigrussianshop) June 10, 2022
The funny part is, these sanctions have had no impact on the Russian economy, and may actually have helped it.
*YELLEN: AIM TO DO WHAT WE CAN TO REDUCE RUSSIA OIL, GAS REVENUE
Russian Oil Revenues Soar 50%, Hitting A Record Hight.co/1ebnAvONAv
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) May 18, 2022
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW