People tell me stonks are at record highs..if we’re really booming then why the purchasing power keeps collapsing? Why the crude birth rate is falling apart? Why do the central banks really need to inject trillions of liquidity? The 1% is booming not the economy
— 🅰🅻🅴🆂🆂🅸🅾 (@AlessioUrban) August 27, 2021
Yes again, US economic growth is falling t.co/NLN28t5WAk
— Harald Malmgren (@Halsrethink) August 27, 2021
St. Louis Fed leader James Bullard and the Dallas Fed’s Robert Kaplan say higher prices are weighing on those least able to afford them t.co/cdfUZvwEVy
— WSJ Central Banks (@WSJCentralBanks) August 27, 2021
U.S. consumer sentiment plunged to its lowest level in nearly a decade in August as consumers’ views of their personal financial prospects continued to worsen due to smaller income gains amid higher inflationary trends, a survey showed on Friday.
And just like that, inflation enters the fray as a real concern to join repairing employment! Financial stability (so-called 3rd mandate) has plummeted in attention by Fed officials. pic.twitter.com/lVK3bPWrs7
— Ben Breitholtz (@benbreitholtz) August 27, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots