Over the years, @Google, @Microsoft, @Yahoo and @Apple "have shown themselves all too willing to collaborate" with the Communist Party of #China, says US Attorney William Barr in speech. pic.twitter.com/pZMxzerbU5
— Steve Herman (@W7VOA) July 16, 2020
The Trump administration has a message for the American In Name Only companies that use slave labor to make their products: leave Red China.
This means you, Apple.
Politico reported, “Attorney General William Barr on Thursday criticized corporate America’s relationship with the Chinese Communist Party — while singling out Apple once again as an example of a double standard in how tech companies treat the U.S. government versus Beijing.
“He also hinted at the possibility that American business leaders who advocate for the party’s political interests at its behest could face prosecution under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, a U.S. law that requires people to disclose lobbying for foreign governments.”
Barr said, “The ultimate ambition of China’s rulers isn’t to trade with the United States; it is to raid the United States. If you are an American business leader, appeasing the [People’s Republic of China] may bring short-term rewards. But in the end, the PRC’s goal is to replace you.”
AG Barr: "Every year at the Academy Awards Americans are lectured about how this country falls short of Hollywood’s ideals of social justice. But Hollywood now regularly censors its own movies to appease the Chinese Communist Party." pic.twitter.com/iO2qQjAgte
— The Hill (@thehill) July 16, 2020
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably