Part of the Rolling Loud stage in Miami has just collapsed, just a day before the festival was supposed to kick-off. So far, no injuries have been reported. pic.twitter.com/aQE5zwlZKh
— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) July 22, 2021
The Rolling Loud hip hop festival is expected to bring tens of thousands of fans from all across the country starting Friday, and officials will have their hands full.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.