by Chris Black
A 21 year old man serving in the 82nd Airborne made a “racist” comment in an anonymous chat room.
The FBI then put him under the microscope.
While his comments were somewhat extreme, they were First Amendment protected.
The FBI JTTF couldn’t charge him for what he said, so they are charging him for lying on a security clearance application, which experts say is virtually unheard of.
The most ironic part of this story?
The lead FBI officer hunting down young white men for mere immature words in this case actually killed a black man in 2019 in a highly controversial police shooting where the black man was recorded begging for his life.
As FBI whistleblowers have stated, these thoroughly sociopathic people are manufacturing fraudulent domestic terrorism cases to suit a political agenda.
If you’re on Facebook saying the 2020 election was fraudulent, the FBI has been sniffing your private messages and in several instances even covertly following you around in person.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically