And the FED balance sheet tops 8T for the first time ever
To put it starkly
You’re witnessing history
— Farris BABA (@farrisbaba) June 10, 2021
— jeroen blokland (@jsblokland) June 10, 2021
If you had told someone in 2009 that in the year 2021 the Fed would have a $8 TRILLION balance sheet and doing $500 BILLION in reverse repos in a single day just to keep the stock market from crashing they would have laughed at you.
— Stalingrad & Poorski (@Stalingrad_Poor) June 10, 2021
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) June 10, 2021
Last time real yields reached such low levels was in 70s and policy makers called for a war on inflation.
Today, they are welcoming it.
In fact, the “transitory” propaganda has never been louder.
This is perhaps the most bullish macro set up for precious metals in over 50 yrs. pic.twitter.com/rncax6o1uw
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) June 10, 2021
BIDINFLATION: Prices of goods and services skyrocket yet again t.co/hsC738ZYWU
— AntifaBook.com (@JackPosobiec) June 10, 2021
A repo is a supply of money. QE is a repo policy
A reverse repo is a monetary drain
QE supplied more money than banks can handle due to capital requirements on cash and/or net interest banks pay on deposits vs 0% banks get for parking reserves at the Fed.
Yes, it is bizarre. t.co/TbAiYGbZL3
— Mike "Mish" Shedlock (@MishGEA) June 10, 2021
That is … epic… 😂 truck rentals are connected with lumber prices or what? t.co/fQj7GBtVk5
— GregTheAnalyst (@Analyst_G) June 10, 2021
— Mohamed A. El-Erian (@elerianm) June 10, 2021
Haunted by memories of past U.S. interest rate hikes, the world’s central banks are laying the groundwork for a transition to life with less global stimulus, with many countries already signalling moves to the exit.
Yes, FED printed a lot of money but most of this money will evaporate into thin air and lead to massive deflation. Market participants are leverage to their nose and are deep in margin. Once this thing goes down, FED won’t be able to stop it. People will get liqudated fast.
— HOZ (@MFHoz) June 10, 2021
Global Inflation Rates… pic.twitter.com/idflWfTjnH
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) June 10, 2021
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.