by Chris Black
A so-called judge allowed (actually ordered) a middle school to let trannies use the “right” bathroom.
This is the absolute state of social justice judges in Biden’s America.
A federal judge issued a preliminary injunction Friday ordering a central Indiana middle school to allow a transgender student to have access to the boys restroom.
The order issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Walton Pratt requires John R. Wooden Middle School to allow the seventh-grader identified only as A.C. to have access to the restroom while litigation continues.
Obviously, the judge is a woman “of color”.
Go read this article in the Post Millennial about a top tranny surgery doctor saying that no tranny who undergoes puberty blocking ever actually develops sexually.
'Gender affirming' surgeon admits children who undergo transition before puberty NEVER attain sexual satisfactiont.co/2d4jkmCvFZ
— libby emmons (@libbyemmons) May 1, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming