The directive to get physical goods and resources of value out of the hands of the people and into the vaults of the elite continue… this time literally, with eBay.
Starting this year (2022), professionally graded trading cards, such as Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh and all pro sports cards now have the option of being stored in a collective vault.
This would allow the owner to buy, trade and sell their high end valued cards with stock market like speed and convenience.
No more packing and shipping and waiting for the physical card to arrive. No more risk of theft or damage during transit. You would receive a “digital photo” instantly upon purchase and if you choose, it can remain in the vault. Ready to be sold and transferred to another buyer (investor).
Plans for eBay to add even more varied collectibles for Vault storage in 2023.
“By 2023, the eBay vault will expand to include additional collectibles categories and luxury goods. Within a few years, the eBay vault is expected to hold up to $3 Billion in assets, making it one of the largest stores of non-governmental assets in the world.”
h/t Pistis Sophia of the 13th Aeon
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW