Wages Have Decreased by 92% Over The Last 130 Years Since the Gilded Age:
You are looking at the evidence right in front of you.
Admittedly the 92% figured is for the shit-hole known as LA.
If you use the US average, wages have only decreased by the following:
$72,000 after tax = roughly $126,000 / year before tax.
(1 – 30 / 126) = a decrease of 76%
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…