The killer who murdered married Queens mother Orsolya Gaal sent her husband a text afterwards saying it was revenge for her sending him to jail years ago, according to unnamed police sources.
Gaal, 51, was found dead inside a bloody duffel bag on the side of the road, less than half a mile from her home in Forrest Hills, Queens, at 8.11am on Saturday.
No one has been arrested for her death.
Police questioned her 13-year-old son Leo – who is thought to have been at home when she was killed – but he was released without charge.
Gaal’s equities advisor husband, Howard Klein, and their oldest son Jamie were out of town visiting colleges at the time of her murder.
Police believe Orsolya went out for the night on Saturday, possibly with a man, then returned home. She was killed inside the basement of her home then was dragged out in the bag, they say. Unnamed sources told PIX11 News that she had told her son she was going out with friends but was in fact with another man.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis