“These local government wanted to lockdown businesses, they wanted to force mandates, they wanted to keep kids locked out of schools…you’re damn right I overruled them” 🔥 @GovRonDeSantis pic.twitter.com/kabIHLKEXl
— Rita Panahi (@RitaPanahi) November 18, 2021
Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis sounded off on Thursday after signing a bill preventing vaccine mandates in the state.
During a press event in Brandon, Florida, DeSantis said it’s the United States of America, not the United Schoolboards or County Commissions of America.
“Thing is going to crash and burn, it’s going down. (Cheering and Applause) That’s for sure. And I’ll be able to put a lot — I’ll be willing to put a lot of money on that. So we have that, but we’re also Florida, we’re challenging the mandate on federal contractors,” DeSantis said.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now