(Business Insider) Trading of China’s yuan and Russia’s ruble has soared more than 1,000% since the war in Ukraine began, according to data reported by Bloomberg, as the two countries strengthen ties.
Monthly yuan-ruble volumes have risen 1,067% to just under $4 billion since Russia invaded Ukraine in late February, Bloomberg said Tuesday.
The two countries have sought to strengthen ties this year, announcing a “no limits” friendship directly aimed at countering the influence of the US over the global economy.
Since the US has slapped tough sanctions on Russia, both sides have looked to pull closer together economically.
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug