Update(12:38ET): President Zelensky’s 14-hour old ABC News interview (which we detailed hours ago below) is finally getting widespread distribution and is being repackaged as a significant nod to Moscow on what’s been Putin’s core issue he cited as justification for launching the war:
In another apparent nod aimed at placating Moscow, Zelensky said he is open to “compromise” on the status of two breakaway pro-Russian territories that President Vladimir Putin recognized as independent just before unleashing the invasion on February 24.
“I have cooled down regarding this question a long time ago after we understood that …NATO is not prepared to accept Ukraine,” Zelensky said in an interview aired Monday night on ABC News.
“The alliance is afraid of controversial things, and confrontation with Russia,” the president added.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…