Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has not let up on his criticism of NATO and told 60 Minutes in an interview that aired Sunday that he is “no longer interested” in the military alliance’s diplomacy.
“When you’re working in diplomacy, there are no results. All of this is very bureaucratic,” Zelensky said when asked about recent harsh comments about NATO. “That’s why the way I am talking to them is absolutely justified. I don’t have any more lives to give. I don’t have any more emotions. I’m no longer interested in their diplomacy that leads to the destruction of my country.”
Since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24, Zelensky has been pleading with the US and NATO to enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine, which would mean the Western powers entering a direct conflict with Russia. For not going to war with Russia, Zelensky has slammed NATO as being “weak” and “afraid” of Moscow……’
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”