WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Thursday that Ukraine needs $7 billion per month to make up for economic losses caused by Russia’s invasion of his country.
Zelenskiy, in a virtual address to World Bank forum, said the global community needed to exclude Russia immediately from international financial institutions, and urged all countries to break relations with Moscow.
He said the Russian blockade of Black Sea ports has blocked Ukrainian exports, impacting world food safety.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..