It’s been a rough run for Zillow Group (ZG)… not only has the business struggled of late but it’s now seen it’s struggles hit the mainstream news.
For lack of a better phase, Zillow has become a punching bag on social media. It’s home-flipping business is taking huge losses and, well, things just aren’t good.
As you can imagine, this has infiltrated its stock price. And as per usual, the stock price picks up on it well in advance…
Here we look at a “weekly” chart of Zillow Group from Marketsmith.com and an ominous pattern that took root several weeks ago. Here we have a potential “Eiffel Tower” pattern in the making with the right shoulder taking root in decline.
So how much lower could Zillow stock price fall? Well, if the pattern holds true to form, the stock could fall to $30-$32.
Yes, the stock has already stumbled big time… but could it fall another 50%?
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.