by Chris Black
Jews (David Rothkopf in this case) framed elections in Hungary and Serbia as referendums on Putin.
And it looks like they regret doing that.
If Marine Le Pen triumphs in France as her loan from a Russian bank once is being amplified by her opponents, expect Washington to make some noise.
63 GOPers yesterday voted against supporting NATO. Trump & Fox actively defend Putin. CPAC is holding its next big meeting in Hungary featuring Putin puppet Viktor Orban. The GOP is Putin's party. It's not a theory, not a slogan. It's the ground truth. t.co/QHrFbqsY0M
— David Rothkopf (@djrothkopf) April 6, 2022
Don’t forget that we live in a democracy goys. And democracy doesn’t mean you can vote with whomever you want, like Trump for example, or Orban.
More threats against Hungary from the EUt.co/UicTkHqr0q
— Niccolo Luppino de Rivera Soldo (@fbfsubstack) April 4, 2022
As the pain of sanctions starts stinging Western Europe, populist candidates calling for distancing themselves from the US and embracing independent diplomacy with Russia will rise.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Everyone is Going to Starve to Death Because of American Lunacy
- Fed Insider: “The Fed is NOT Coming to Save Stocks This Time”
- Recession Confirmed
- Kim Dotcom’s Twitter Thread About the Great Reset
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT