At least five passengers on the first cruise out of New York City since the COVID-19 pandemic began have tested positive for the virus.
The passengers were aboard the Crystal Symphony, en route to Bermuda, when their PCR tests came back positive, according to Crystal Cruises.
The COVID-positive were transferred to quarantine hotels on Bermuda. The passengers and ship were then subjected to quarantine and retesting on the ship.
The 781-foot vessel can carry 848 passengers, according to the company, which wouldn’t say how many were aboard.
All guests were required to be vaccinated to board the cruise.…
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.