NEW JERSEY – A Starbucks employee in South Jersey has tested positive for hepatitis A, according to the health department.
The Camden County Health Department was notified on Wednesday, Nov. 17 by a health care provider that a food handler at a Starbucks on Clementon Road in Gloucester Township had tested positive and worked through the infectious period.
Officials say thousands of people may have been impacted. Members of the Food Surveillance Unit visited the store and conducted an inspection, which showed no evidence of food safety violations.
The store was closed for operation and was not reopened until all the employees were vaccinated.
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article