It’s becoming clear that Democrats will stop at nothing to get their “blue wave” to happen.
In Tuesday’s special election for Ohio’s 12th Congressional District, Republican Troy Balderson won by a narrow margin — around 1,600 votes.
That’s less than 1 percent of the total number of votes in the entire district, making the election too close to call at the moment and requiring a recount under Ohio law.
Additionally, more than 3,000 provisional ballots still have to be counted — nearly twice the number of votes in the winning margin — so Balderson’s victory is far from assured.
Such a slim margin in this special election has brought to light the dangerous consequences voter fraud can have for those who play fair.
Considering that the world’s oldest living person is a 115-year-old resident of Japan, this is a big problem.
“That’s 10 percent of Balderson’s current margin of victory, pending provisional ballots,” Eggers wrote. “And 72 voters over the age of 116 who ‘live’ in Balderson’s district cast ballots in the 2016 election.”
Definitely challenge those votes. It’s really odd how they always ‘find’ uncounted votes when the Dem just barely loses, but those votes never seem to materialize when the Repub candidate just barely loses.
Bill Mitchell- Isn’t it weird how “magically discovered votes” always seem to disproportionately favor the Democrat Candidate?
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- New York Times Claims That Lockdowns Never Happened
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Food Shortages Are Starting To Become Quite Serious All Over The Planet
- 82% miss! AMAZON
- CDC Now Admits There Are Severe & Long-Lasting Side Effects From Covid Vaccines