Strawberries, spinach and leafy greens are again the top offenders on @ewg 2022 Dirty Dozen — a list of the most pesticide-contaminated fresh fruits and vegetables, based on the latest tests by USDA + FDA.t.co/RHIYiEcIMp
— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) April 8, 2022
Legal does not mean safe
For the more than 70% of non-organic produce with detectable pesticides, nearly all of the levels fall under the legal limits allowed by government regulations.
But legal does not always mean safe.
Pesticides are toxic by design. Although they’re meant to kill pests such as fungi, insects and plants, many pesticides are also linked to serious human health issues, including hormone disruption, brain and nervous system toxicity and cancer.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.