Thirty percent of Republican voters say they believe former President Trump will “likely” be reinstated to office this year, a new Hill-HarrisX poll finds.
The results are comparable to other polling from Politico-Morning Consult released this month that showed nearly three in 10 Americans believe Trump will be reinstated.
While a segment of the GOP has indicated support for the idea, the vast majority of voters across the political spectrum agree it’s unlikely that Trump will return to office this year.
Seventy percent of Republican respondents in the Hill-HarrisX poll said such a scenario is unlikely, along with 74 percent of independents and 87 percent of Democrats.
Meanwhile, 26 percent of independent voters said it’s likely Trump will be reinstated while 13 percent of Democrats said the same.
There is no constitutional or legal mechanism for Trump to return to office in 2021 after losing to President Biden in last year’s election. The Electoral College results were certified by Congress in January.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people