Many economic indicators are signaling that the U.S. is marching towards another recession, but we’re still being told that we’re in the middle of an economic recovery. Maybe this alleged recovery only includes rich bureaucrats and corporate CEOs because conditions are getting steadily worse for the average American. Wealth is becoming increasingly concentrated at the very top even as the overall economic pie in America continues to get smaller. We’re, in fact, in the middle of the most crushing cost of living crisis in modern times. Ordinary families are having to spend thousands of dollars more for the same products and services they typically consume, but our incomes are not rising at the same pace as the price of everyday goods. That’s why we have been taking on debt like there’s no tomorrow. All of the long-term economic numbers are progressively getting worse, our living standards are collapsing and our purchasing power is in a free fall.
The U.S. economy is short on millions of middle-class jobs. Big corporations have been systematically shipping them overseas over the past five decades, and our politicians haven’t done anything to prevent that. In fact, our leaders have made it legal for big corporations to send millions of jobs to countries where they have access to cheap labor and where the tax burden is much lighter, and regulations are significantly less strict. Now, our economic infrastructure is falling apart right in front of our eyes. As a result of our imprudent economic policies, our trade balances are absolutely exploding.
As opposed to what we’re being told, we are definitely not entering an era of prosperity and financial stability. Don’t let yourself fall into a bubble of false hope. Right now, there is a lot of talk about how the U.S. economy is improving, but that’s far from the truth. Over the past decades, the number of good jobs in America has dropped drastically. At the same time, tens of thousands of businesses, millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars of our national wealth have been shipped out of the country. Our national debt is dozens of times larger than it was 30 years ago, and year after year the rate of inflation goes up faster than our incomes do.
At this point, the working class is completely devastated, the middle class is shrinking at a breathtaking pace, and labor conditions aren’t improving at all. Anyone who believes that things will come back to where they were a decade ago and that America still has a bright economic future is delusional. Until the long-term trends that are destroying the U.S. economy are reversed, any talk of an economic recovery is absolute nonsense. For that reason, today, we decided to gather some telling stats that dismiss the idea that America is now experiencing some sort of economic boom.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…
- When the crowd gets trapped in the casino with no way out, we’ll probably realize I’m too bullish…. The run to cash has officially begun.