ANTHONY FAUCI Published March 18, 2022 8:48pm EDT
Fauci warns Americans could face more lockdowns amid spread of new COVID-19 variant
Fauci said Americans can’t just say, ‘We’re done. We’re going to move on’
Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned Americans this week that they could soon face additional COVID-19 lockdown measures should a new strain of the virus cause case numbers to increase.
Fauci, who also serves as an adviser to President Biden, said the BA.2 subvariant could soon increase the rate of infections in America. He suggested that Americans should “be able to pivot” back and forth between a more common way of life and the measures that were taken in an attempt to slow the spread of the virus at the height of the pandemic.
CORONAVIRUS Published April 27, 2022 4:56am EDT
Fauci: US is ‘certainly’ out of the ‘pandemic phase’
Fauci still suggested people get vaccinated yearly and ‘longer’ than they might expect
After three years, the United States might be soon moving past the coronavirus pandemic, according to the country’s leading infectious disease expert.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who has been the mouthpiece for the government’s coronavirus response across two presidential administrations, said during an interview on Tuesday that the U.S. was “certainly” out of the pandemic stage, though he cautioned that the larger, global pandemic was still ongoing.
“We are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase,” Dr. Fauci said during an interview with PBS NewsHour Judy Woodruff, according to a transcript of the interview.
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked