Boris Johnson’s Government broke the law by failing to protect more than 20,000 care home residents who died from Covid-19 during the pandemic, the High Court has ruled.
The policy of discharging patients from hospital to care homes at the start of the pandemic was “unlawful” and “irrational”, the court said.
Presiding judges Lord Justice Bean and Mr Justice Garnham said the Government’s policy was “unlawful” because they failed to take into account the risk to elderly and vulnerable residents from non-symptomatic transmission of Covid-19.
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You