Explosions Seen At Fracking Wastewater Tank Site
Norfolk Police and Norfolk Fire-Rescue responded to a possible explosion and building collapse on Friday night at the 200 block of East Plume Street in downtown Norfolk.
11 injured after gas line explodes in Fresno
KARNES CITY — A large explosion sent flames more than a hundred feet into the air Friday afternoon at an oil facility north of Karnes City, but no injuries were reported.
The fire started at 4:10 p.m. after lightning struck at least one tank at Shale Tank Truck’s business property while heavy rainstorms moved through the area, said Karnes County Sheriff Dwayne Villanueva.
Highway 181 north of Karnes City was closed due to the fire and was expected to reopen at about 7:30 p.m., Villanueva said.
The cause of a gas line explosion in Fresno, California, is unknown
It happened Friday afternoon at the shooting range on Weber Avenue, near Highway 99 and Herndon Avenue in Northwest Fresno.
KARNES CITY — A large explosion sent flames more than a hundred feet into the air Friday afternoon at an oil facility north of Karnes City, but no injuries were reported
GREELEY, Colo. – Firefighters in Greeley battled fire Friday at a wastewater fracking site in Greeley after an explosion.
Someone show me this is a coincidence
The site of the fire was near an injection well that was linked to earthquakes outside of Greeley in May and June last year. On May 31, a 3.4 magnitude quake struck the area. On June 23, a 2.6 magnitude quake struck the same area.Researchers from the University of Colorado placed seismic monitors in the general area of several injection wells to better pinpoint the potential source of the quakes. They narrowed it to an injection well east of the Greeley-Weld County Airport.
About 1:15 p.m., a lightning bolt struck a water storage tank at the C4 facility east of the airport,
KARNES CITY, Texas – Lightning may be to blame for an explosion and fire at an oil tank facility near Karnes City.
We did not learn anything in 68 years we just dig and build taking no heed
Texas City disaster: 68 years later KHOU
On April 16 of every year, Donna Spurlock Falco walks up to a stone memorial in a Texas City park and lays a flower beneath her uncle’s name.
“Took us three days to find Uncle Joe,” she said.
The park’s centerpiece is a busted section of a 3,000 pound anchor that was blasted more than a mile and a half away from the S.S. Grandcamp, a ship carrying a load of fertilizer that ignited a catastrophic chain of explosions and fires now collectively and infamously known as the Texas City disaster.
On this date in 1947, longshoremen had spent the last five days loading onto the Grandcamp sacks of ammonium nitrate, a fertilizer that would later become notorious as the explosive agent used in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. At least 2,300 tons had been loaded onto the ship when workmen boarded it and discovered a fire
Oil and gas wells in the United States, as of February 2014. Location data were not available for Maryland (n=104), North Carolina (n=2), and Texas (n=303,909). To access the legend and other map tools, click the expanding arrows icon in the top-right corner.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets