by Chris Black
I hate to tell you I told you so, but I told you so: mRNA vaccines don’t protect you from the deadliest virus in history (/s), and this is proof:
Nearly 20,000 fully vaccinated Massachusetts residents have now tested positive for COVID-19 and more than 130 of them have died, according to the latest state data on breakthrough cases published Tuesday.
Breakthrough infections again accounted for about 40% of all cases reported in Massachusetts last week.
Experts also told the Globe the increase in breakthrough cases is attributable to diminishing immunity from the COVID-19 vaccines, emphasizing the need for booster shots in the coming months.
- The PCR test doesn’t mean anything, it’s completely irrelevant.
- A covid case doesn’t mean anything.
- Covid vaccines don’do anything, but you have to take more until “science” says stop (never).
- This hoax will never end.
43% of Europeans Under 30 are Skeptical About Government’s Motives in Handling of Pandemic
This is good news, I guess:
Radically different experiences of the Covid-19 pandemic have created toxic geographical, generational and societal divides across Europe that could shape the continent’s politics for years to come, according to a study.
“Europe is today a continent of split experiences: stark divides have emerged that could be as serious as those of the eurozone debt crisis and the 2015 migration crisis,” said Mark Leonard, the director and co-founder of the ECFR and a co-author of the report.
That feeling has contributed to a surge in cynicism among young people about governments’ intentions in introducing Covid restrictions, the poll shows, with as many as 43% of under-30s saying they were sceptical of governments’ motives.
About 20% of respondents under 30 said coronavirus lockdowns were “an excuse to control the public”, while 23% felt they were about “creating an appearance of being in control”. By contrast, 71% of over-60s said they believed they were aimed at containing the spread of the virus.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas