More than 50 percent of Americans disapprove of President Biden’s job performance and 71 percent believe the nation is headed in the wrong direction, according to a poll released Sunday.
The president’s job approval ratings have been tanking since April, when 52 percent gave him a thumbs up and 39 percent disapproved, according to an NBC News poll.
The latest survey, which follows the track of other polls, showed Biden underwater, with 54 percent disapproving and 42 percent approving.
The paltry poll numbers come just days before a crucial gubernatorial contest in Virginia pitting Democrat Terry McAuliffe against Republican Glenn Youngkin, a race that’s seen as a bellwether for next year’s midterms.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.