by Amna El Tawil
After the presidential elections in November, all the attention was directed to December 19, 2016, or Day D. It was also the day when Hillary Clinton supporters hoped that electoral college would finally choose her, the most “qualified candidate”. Usually, the word of electors goes unnoticed, but this year was different. This year, it was Trump against Hillary Clinton and her sore losers supporters who tried to damage his reputation by making stuff up.
During the demonstrations, one woman even said the electors should vote for “anybody, but him” as you can see in the video below.
Fortunately, Donald Trump once again showed that his victory was fair and well-deserved. Electors trusted him more than they did her. The next President of the USA got 304 electoral votes — two fewer than he secured in November. This a tremendous success considering the fact that some on the left wrote letters to Trump electors trying to persuade them to change their votes or not vote at all. Their goal was to prevent Donald Trump from getting necessary 270 votes that guaranteed victory.
Of course, that didn’t happen. In fact, more electors tried to ditch Hillary Clinton than Trump, by a count of eight to two. Interestingly, three Democratic electors in Maine, Minnesota, and Colorado tried to vote for someone other than Clinton. Their votes were disallowed because of state rules by which they were obligated to vote for the candidate who won in that specific state.
In Washington state, three electors voted for Colin Powel while one elector gave the vote to Faith Spotted Eagle. In Hawaii, the elector voted for Bernie Sanders rather than giving the vote to Hillary Clinton. Although there were more electors who tried to vote for Sanders, only the Hawaii vote will remain an official Electoral College tally.
Maine elector David Bright announced that he would cast a ballot for Sanders. But he changed his vote to Clinton after his initial ballot was ruled out of order.
— Michael Shepherd (@mikeshepherdME) December 19, 2016
Shockingly, a Minnesota elector, Muhammad Abdurrahman, tried to vote Sanders but was replaced by another elector who cast a ballot for Clinton.
Pennsylvania elector Ash Khare said: “They don’t understand us! I received over 70,000 emails. I received over 5,000 letters. I received over 500 phone calls at all times of day and night. I’ve been an elector since 1996, but I’ve never been asked to do anything because we never won since 1988.”
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!